Sunday, February 14, 2016

Below is the phonics/spelling list for the upcoming week.  With no school on Monday (tomorrow), we lose a day of practice at school, so go ahead and get started practicing at home.  I didn't get last week's test checked in time to send home last Friday, so it will be in their mail on Tuesday.



We had a very nice Valentine Party last Friday.  I'm sorry to say that I didn't remember to take any pictures to post here (my teacher brain is still stuck in the 90's when it comes to that sort of thing)! Although it was short, we crammed a lot into our morning with snacks, a game of pictionary, opening our Valentines from each other, delivering our handmade Valentines to the Keystone Care Center residents, having PE, and a phonics and comprehension test.

I hope the kids enjoy their day off tomorrow and are ready to come back on Tuesday.  Hopefully the weather will begin to warm up soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment