Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Video:  How to Help Every Child Fulfill Their Potential


I've linked a video below that I found very interesting.  It explains the difference between having a Growth Mindset vs. a Fixed Mindset and how this affects the potential to learn and grow as a student. It gives some great advice for promoting Growth Mindset, which is key for overcoming obstacles and having a good attitude about learning.  I think you'll find it applies to adults as well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl9TVbAal5s


Our Published Writing!
Every year the Benton County Star Press newspaper asks 2nd graders to write about What Christmas Means to Me and New Year's Resolutions.  This year, my class wrote What Christmas Means to me and Mrs. Bridgewater's wrote their resolutions.  If you want to see your child's published piece of writing, be sure to read the Star Press!  They should be in the next edition, right before Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment